BIBA was established in 1986 and since then BIBA is the most loved ethnic fashion brand in India. Contemporary ethnic fashion at an affordable price is BIBA's commitment to fashion fanatics.
Biba Apparels is an Indian fashion brand that was founded by Meena Bindra in 1988 from her home in New Delhi, India. It has more than 150 brand outlets and 225 multi-brand outlets.
The expression “Biba” is a Punjabi word that is alluded to excellent and youthful Punjabi young ladies. The main ethos of Biba is to acquire the pure Indian patterns in the market at an entirely moderate range. Returning to the site, classifications that you can discover are recorded at Biba are New Arrival, Mix and Match, Suit Sets, Biba by Rohit Bal, Collections, and so forth.
By visiting the official site of Biba, you can take a look at their sensational range. The genuine and tasteful ideas of Biba are developing the vibe of Indian ladies as time passes. You can likewise discover the flavorful salwar kameez suits for your daughters. Biba brings a ravishing and youthful collection for children of 12 years. Along these lines, for each event, you can spruce up your daughter like a genuine Indian magnificence and cause her to comprehend the importance of our Indian culture.
- Anarkali Suits
- Kurtas For Women
- Salwar Suit Sets
- Girls Wear
- Palazzo Pants
- Jewellery for Women and much more.
Payments can be done via:
- Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard & American Express
- Debit Card - Visa & MasterCard
- Net Banking
- Cash on Delivery
- Free shipping within India on all products offered.
- International Shipping is also available.
- Usually, for most of the locations, BIBA offers 48-hour delivery.
- Items are delivered only on business days.
- You can return your products within 15 days from the date of delivery.
- Returns/Replacements are done free of cost if wrong products, wrong sizes or damaged products are received by the customer.
- In case of return kindly ensure the product & accessories, if any, should be in original condition and tags should be retained and returned along with the original invoice.
- The refund will be initiated by BIBA within 2 business days of receiving the refund request and approval of the refund.
- For both canceled orders & returned products, the refund amount will be credited back into the same account that was used to make the purchase between 5-7 days after initiating the refund.
- In the case of Cash On Delivery (COD), the refund will be done through NEFT.
Phone: 011-41169005, Monday - Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturday) from 9:30am - 6:30pm.