IGP (formerly known as IndianGiftsPortal) is an Indian online gifting company that is based in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1999. IGP claims to be the largest platform for Indian ethnic products and gifts and it has the largest collection of products that serves various Indian festivals and events. IGP is India’s largest multi-category online gifting company, providing one of the best-curated collection of gifts, flowers, cakes & personalized products. The firm has a global impression with almost half of its orders initiating from outside of India and almost one-fourth of its orders getting delivered internationally to more than 100 countries across the globe.
- Personalized products
- Flowers & Cakes
- Handmade chocolates
- Gifts for all key festivals in India, including both domestic (Rakhi, Diwali, Bhaidooj, etc) and international (valentine’s, mother’s day, etc) festivals.
You can pay at IGP via:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Wallets Payment
- IGP usually delivers domestic orders in 2-5 business days.
- In the case of international orders, it may take up to 4-7 business days.
- It may take up to 10-15 business days to deliver products to remote locations.
RETURN & REPLACEMENT POLICY
- For Couriered Products: Notify IGP within 10 days from the date the order is delivered.
- For broken, damaged or wrong products, you can raise a query for a replacement and will take 3 - 5 days to be re-delivered at the address.
- For Hand Delivered Products (flowers & cakes): There are no replacements allowed as the products are fragile.
- In case of damaged, wrong product, missing or bad quality products, you are eligible for a replacement, which will be done within 24 hours.
- No cancellation in case of the order’s with personalized/customized products or perishable products including flowers and cakes.
- The order with standard products can be canceled only if it has not already been dispatched.
Phone: +91-(22) 3965-0300 (9 AM to 7 PM IST throughout the week)